WHP provides many crucial on-site services through long time partnerships with established community based organizations. In this way, WHP is able maximally and economically coordinate all needed resources for our patients.
Furthermore, WHP is a leading member of the two city-wide, federally funded, networks coordinating care for HIV+ women and families in the Bay Area, (The Family Services Network and The Women's Center of Excellence in HIV Care).
The following is an abbreviated list of our community partners:
- Bay Area Perinatal AIDS Center (BAPAC)
- Catholic Charities CYO – Rita de Cascia
- The Center for Special Problems
- Institute for Community Health Outreach
- Larkin Street Youth Center
- Lyon-Martin Women’s Health Services
- The UCSF National Center of Excellence in Women’s Health
- 360 – Positive Care Center at UCSF
- San Francisco General Hospital – Positive Health Program
- San Francisco General Hospital – Stanley Jackson Clinic