WHP is dedicated to providing all needed services that allow an HIV+ woman and her family to become and stay healthy and successful in their lives. More importantly, these services are provided at a single site that is also safe, warm, and rich in community and love. After 19 years, we know that this model of comprehensive and compassionate care if uniquely successful at helping even the most complicated and vulnerable women.
WHP provides some of these on-site services through long time partnerships with established community based organizations. In this way, WHP is able maximally and economically coordinate all needed resources for our patients.
The following services are all provided under one roof:
- Primary care by HIV experts
- Complete gynecological care
- Reproductive, obstetric, and midwifery services
- Onsite pediatric care
- Social work services
- Psychotherapy and support groups
- Intimate partner violence prevention
- HIV expert pharmacist
- Medication adherence program
- Access to investigational treatments